At Forest & Ray Ltd., we take your privacy seriously. We're committed to protecting the privacy of any personal information you give us. We will comply with the UK's Data Protection Act 1998 and related UK legislation. We are registered on the public register of data controllers maintained by the Information Commissioner in the UK.
We have a philosophy here about the way we use your consent to be contacted (if you give us that consent). If you hear from us, we will always aim to be respectful, relevant and appropriate. If at any time you don't feel we've lived up to our philosophy, please let us know straight away by getting in touch with us.
This policy may change from time to time and, if it does, the up-to-date version will always be available on the 24hour-london-emergencydentist.com website. Please note that by continuing to use the 24hour-london-emergencydentist.com website you are agreeing to any updated versions.
What are cookies?
We use "cookies" to store and collect information regarding your use of our site. Cookies are small pieces of information stored by the browser on your computer's hard drive. They send the information stored on them back to our web server when you access our site. These cookies enable us to load the site in such a way as to reflect your personal preferences (based on your previous browsing on 24hour-london-emergencydentist.com as well as keywords we may be able to gather from the URLs of webpages from which you accessed 24hour-london-emergencydentist.com, your IP address and any search engine used to reach 24hour-london-emergencydentist.com). We use these cookies to improve your experience on our site and recommend content that may be of interest to you. You can find out more about cookies at www.allaboutcookies.org and more about the cookies we use below.
What cookies do we use?
We only set a few cookies ourselves, but when we include content from other sites (like Facebook or Twitter), they also get the opportunity to set cookies, to help them serve their content better. We've broken down the main uses of cookies you'll see on the site below, and what they are used for, but we can't guarantee that we'll have listed every cookie you might get from a third party - they can change them at any time as their needs change.
The 24hour-london-emergencydentist.com cookie:
- Contains a random ID
- This id is then used to store information about your browsing history on 24hour-london-emergencydentist.com
- Uses an encrypted section of the cookie to ensure that no other user can "simulate" your cookie and impersonate you
- Has an expiry of 30 days
For more information please get in touch with the webmaster at the address below:
Cookies for measuring web traffic
Cookies for Remarketing
AdWords Remarketing is a Remarketing and Behavioral Targeting service provided by Google. It connects the activity of 24hour-london-emergencydentist.com with the Adwords advertising network and the Doubleclick Cookie. You can opt out of the cookie tracking here: http://google.com/settings/ads/onweb/optout?hl=en
How else will we use your information?
We may also use your information for the following purposes:
- To help provide services to you.
- To carry out surveys occasionally and to analyse our user base ultimately we want to ensure that www.24hour-london-emergencydentist.com provides everything that you our audience is looking for
- To check whether you are eligible for a competition and to contact you if you win
- To comply with the law
- As we feel is necessary to prevent illegal activity or to protect our interests
And we won't keep hold of your personal information for longer than is reasonably necessary or required by law.
Will we share your information with anyone else?
- You specifically request this, such as when you submit information to enquire about jobs or submit a job application through www.24hour-london-emergencydentist.com
- We are required to do so to comply with the law or with the directions of the courts or other authorities
- We feel it is reasonably necessary to prevent illegal activity or to protect our interests
- It helps our trusted third party service providers to provide and improve our service to you or to carry out surveys and user analysis to understand your needs and preferences. We require these service providers to keep your personal information safe and secure. These trusted third parties would only be permitted to use your personal information for the purposes we specify.
We may share some broader statistics and customer profiling information with third parties - but we'll keep it anonymous, so you won't be identifiable from that data.
We won't rent or sell our user's details to any other organisation or individual.
What about personal information relating to minors?
You are entitled to be told by us whether we or someone else on our behalf is processing your personal information; what personal information we hold; details of the purposes for the processing of your personal information; and details of any third party with whom your personal information has been shared. (We may charge a small admin fee for providing this information). You can also request that we correct any personal information which we hold about you where it is inaccurate.
Sometimes you may be asked to provide proof of identity before we show you your personal information - that's so we can prevent unauthorised access.
This policy was last updated on 7th January 2014.